Those on the waitlist for my course, Homeschooling with Purpose, just received the first video in our free workshop series, The Ages and Stages of Homeschooling–get access by clicking here!
Weekend homeschool links:
- How to take a structured homeschool summer break
- What kind of homeschool mom are you? (It was so fun to join Pam on Your Morning Basket to chat about the topic of personality!)
- How I know that you’re enough, homeschool mom
- Real Moms, Real Kids: Dyslexia and Hope (a powerful story!)
- Homeschooling with Depression
- 9 years ago on the blog: Small Space Homeschooling
- This week on the Simple Homeschool podcast: Ep 63, 4 Questions to Ask Yourself Before Picking Next Year’s Curriculum
Retired Coast Guard officer and SAT/ACT tutor Jim Moran created Semper Smart Games to ensure his daughters conquered the math skills he saw students still struggling with as they prepared for college exams.
Creator of the popular board game Election Night, his newest release–Blobby’s Pizza–helps players master tricky fractions, decimals, and percentages. Check out his entire selection here and order now for free shipping in the US!
KneoWorld Homeschool Academy is the perfect way to prevent the summer slide in your PreK-6th graders! It engage kids with a captivating story while reinforcing skills in reading, math, social studies, science, and critical thinking–all through the power of play.
They offer a 30 day money back guarantee so you can try it out at no risk, and the easy to use parent dashboard offers data to keep for your homeschool records–a win-win!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what you need most!