So proud of our first homeschool graduate–congratulations, Trishna!
You won’t want to miss the second video in our Homeschooling with Purpose free workshop series!
It’s my favorite, full of golden advice about how to transform a bad homeschool day–
get access here!
Weekend homeschool links:
- How to Motivate Your Child to Read (good tips for this summer!)
- A Year of Memory Work
- Empowered Together Special Needs Pilot Program (a beautiful opportunity for connection!)
- Healthy Snacks Kids’ Virtual Summer Camp (free for your kiddos!)
- The Best Board Games the Whole Family Can Play Together
- 8 years ago on the blog: The fear and the funk of homeschooling
- This week on the Simple Homeschool podcast: Ep 64, 6 surprising ways to prepare your littles for learning
Are you a fan of the program Five in a Row? If so you might love Ivy Kids! Both feature unit studies around classic kids’ books, but Ivy Kids SENDS the book & ALL the supplies you’ll need each month.
It’s like PreK/K in a box, with ways to adapt for ages 3-8; get 20% OFF your 1st kit with code IVY20!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what you need most!