My new course, Homeschooling with Purpose, closes tonight!
I’d love to help you cast a vision, calm the chaos, and create a lifestyle of learning this summer – I know you’ll find it an empowering journey.
Learn more here – enrollment ends at midnight:
Weekend homeschool links:
- The best way to manage homeschool burnout
- Embracing our strengths as introverted homeschool moms (yes, yes, yes!)
- RAR Special Edition – Robert Mccloskey Makes Way (so fun!)
- The Introvert’s Ultimate Summer Bucket List (and find extrovert’s version here!)
- 10 tips for reaching your struggling learner
- 5 years ago on the blog: How lifelong learning has changed our homeschool
- This week on Instagram: The Power of Intentional Mediocrity
In our homeschool, no one reading program was that “magic bullet.” Instead, each program we tried played a role in taking a child another step down the road to reading fluency.
If you have a child who needs to move one more step, try Reading Eggs for four weeks free this summer. The online lessons are fun and complaint-free, and they help kids master phonics, sight words, & more!
Do you long to give your kids a classical education, but never received one yourself? You need Mentoring in the Classics!
It helps you learn the classics so you can teach the classics. I’ve gleaned so much from their audio/video mentoring over the years – get more details here.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what you need most!