Guess what, friends! Give Your Child the World is back on Prime Reading, meaning it’s FREE for US Prime members on Kindle (afflink) – even if you have a paperback version, all those book recommendations are handy to have on your phone during library visits!
Weekend homeschool links:
- The Top 5 Skills That Indicate Reading Readiness
- What I want to tell my tweens about imposter syndrome
- Free “Nature I Spy” game to play with your kids
- Over 50 engaging teen books made into movies
- 4 ways to be free from self-pity
- 4 years ago on the blog: How to recover your lost love of learning
- This week on the Simple Homeschool podcast: Ep 66, When Homeschool Doubt Kicks in, You Are Enough
- This week on Instagram: 5 Things I Needed to Hear as a New Homeschooling Mom (and still need to hear today!)
In-person homeschool convention season is in high gear now – Great Homeschool Conventions is in Texas this weekend, and will head to Florida, Ohio, and California throughout July and August!
My friends Colleen Kessler, Pam Barnhill, and Sarah Mackenzie would love to see you there for The Real Mom Tour – each convention will be a fabulous weekend full of encouragement and inspiration.
It’s true that Sonlight offers literature-based curricula for all grades, but did you know that they also offer your child an outstanding science education at home?
Their programs lay a firm foundation of scientific understanding as it builds on, and fosters, your children’s natural curiosity about how the world works. Sonlight Science covers the full spectrum—from earth, space, life, and health, to college-level lab sciences!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what you need most!