Weekend homeschool links:
- Why You Need to Chase Your Butterflies
- Challenges for the New Homeschooling Parent
- 7 Executive Functioning Activities for Small Children
- 10 Ways to Start the Day on a Joyful Note
- Why Copywork Doesn’t Always Work for Teaching Spelling
- 3 years ago on the blog: How to boost summer learning with travel games
- This week on the Simple Homeschool podcast: Ep 67, Core Phase – Creating a Solid Foundation for Ages 0-8
I know my son Elijah will need a new math curriculum soon, and CTC Math is at the top of my list! I love that it has super-short lessons, includes access to ALL grade levels (perfect for those kiddos who are all over the map skill-wise), and step-by-step instructions for each problem.
Oh, and did I mention that homeschoolers get access for half price?! I will definitely have Elijah try it for four weeks free with their trial before we commit, and you can do the same for your child right here.
MyFunScience.com offers a rich selection of weekly live online science, math, and technology courses. Their classes provide teens with stellar teaching, from mentors with a Biblical perspective.
And right now you can enter to win a free class to try them out – everyone who enters gets a coupon for $50 off!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what you need most!