My Introverted Moms’ Community has just reopened to new members for our fall semester – If your heart feels weary and could use a healing journey this autumn, I invite you to come along!
Here’s what one of our members recently said:
“In a world of endless information, advice, and comparison, Jamie is a fresh breath of air always pointing me back to the sure compass of my own God-given intuition. Because of her influence, I have become more gentle with myself and empowered to make choices that work for OUR family from a place of vision, peace and simplicity.” ~ Hannah
Click here to watch my Fall Overview and download the full calendar to find out more – enrollment is open now through Wed, Aug 25th!
Weekend homeschool links:
- 200+ chapter books your kids will love (a printable list!)
- 10 things you need to know to homeschool
- Choose peace over productivity
- How moms can make a stress-free to-do list
- Academic acceleration and homeschooling gifted children
- Here’s what you hated about school, based on your personality type
- 8 years ago on the blog: On releasing perfection
- This week on Instagram: Ideas for teaching to your child’s love language
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what you need most!