Looking for an inspiring read? My friend Jill’s new adoption memoir (afflink) is a beautiful reminder of God’s faithfulness!
Weekend homeschool links:
- What I learned from my Everyday Bravery Challenge
- The hard part of homeschooling isn’t really the “school”
- Looking to discover some new homeschooling influencers? Head here!
- Freedom from the Tyrant
- Teach your young kids to use knives safely with this free cooking lesson
- How to Handle Your Child’s Spelling Mistakes
- 7 years ago on the blog: My favorite thing about back to school time
- This week on the Simple Homeschool podcast: Ep 69, Intentional Mediocrity – The Homeschool Not to Do List
Wondering how to have those important (yet awkward) conversations with your kids about puberty? Dr. Shelley Metten of Anatomy for Kids makes the process much easier with her age-appropriate book series!
Each one is designed to guide you as this conversation unfolds in your home. Get further details and learn more about Dr. Metten’s approach here.
Don’t miss the chance to sign your teen up for a fun elective this school year: Film School 4 Teens wants to offer everyone in our community 15% off any of their courses – including Filmmaking, Photography, YouTube, and even Acting!
All of their offerings are video-based, self-paced, and family-friendly, meaning your teen can start anytime and can fit it into their schedule. My daughter took one of their courses and it was so good for developing her creative skills!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what you need most!