This post contains affiliate links.
My Jonathan (age 11, & a meteorologist in the making) adores his new climate/weather kit!
Amazing readers, over the next few weeks I’d be so grateful if you could help me make Simple Homeschool even more useful and inspiring by giving me some helpful feedback.
Today I’d love to hear your thoughts about these weekend links posts: How would you rate them on a scale of 1-10? If you wouldn’t rate them a 10, how could I improve them to make them better for you?
Click here to leave a comment, and if you could keep your words on the positive/constructive side, that would be so appreciated. Thank you!
Enjoy this collection of weekend homeschool links:
- This is my new favorite question :: from contributor Melissa Camara Wilkins
- 10 simple things to do to revive your homeschool day in 10 minutes or less :: The Unlikely Homeschool
- Resources for homeschooling high school when mom is not the expert :: The Homeschool Mom
- It’s homeschool, not Pinterest :: More Than a Homeschool Mom
- This week’s cool find to share with your kids :: Washington D.C. Bald Eagle Cam
What we’re reading this week:
- Jamie – Age 40
- Trishna, Jonathan, Elijah – Ages 12, 11 & 10:
Featured sponsors this week:
Elijah used the online program ReadingEggs.com a few years ago, and it was another (fun!) step toward his reading fluency.
We checked it out first by signing up for their free trial, and so can you! 4 weeks FREE with no credit card required.
Midwest readers: It’s not too late to sign up for the upcoming Great Homeschool Conventions in Cincinnati on March 31st!
And for those who will be there, stop by Zondervan’s booth in the exhibit hall for a FREE two chapter sampler of my upcoming book!!
“We have to recognize that human flourishing is not a mechanical process; it’s an organic process. And you cannot predict the outcome of human development. All you can do, like a farmer, is create the conditions under which they will begin to flourish.” ~ Ken Robinson