Weekend homeschool links:
- If you read your kids a math book
- Healing the national rift – a story to help children post-election
- Trade in your to-do list guilt
- Top 100 homeschooling blogs on the planet (Well, this was fun! And a good place to discover new voices, too.)
- To do with your littles: Fun shoe and coat tricks to encourage independence
If you’ve never taken a peek before, take a minute to check out Oak Meadow.
In our early homeschooling years OM gave a lovely blueprint to our days, with both gentle structure & flexibility. Their creative, holistic curricula goes from PreK-12th, with an optional accredited distance school to join, too!
What better way to get kids interested in the STEM fields than with hands-on experiments? (Homemade chocolate anyone?!!)
Home Science Tools has everything you need, all in organized kits. From tech to physics to even forensic science, they’ve got you covered–such great ideas for the holidays!
This post may contain affiliate links.