Weekend homeschool links:
- When enough really is enough (on homeschool sick days)
- The 2017 Modern Mrs. Darcy reading challenge
- How board games take the stress and pressure out of learning
- Boys who sit still have a harder time learning to read
- An army (of stories) to keep her safe
Still looking for a last-minute gift for your family or someone else’s? Check out Around the World Stories!
These original audio stories teach kids about other countries and cultures in an imaginative way–brilliant, right?! Try it out with these limited-time codes: “HOMESCHOOL20” for $20 off their Full Story Pack or “HOMESCHOOL1” for 1 free month of the subscription.
When my latest Stitch Fix arrived, I had an epiphany: I have a new wardrobe! Over the past 2+ years I’ve slowly developed a closet full of items I love, without stepping into the dreaded mall.
That means I’m cutting back my fix frequency; instead of every 2 months I’ll try every 4+. Can’t rave about this service enough. Head here to try it out this Christmas or give a gift to a friend!
This post contains affiliate links.