Weekend homeschool links:
- Slow and steady does not always win the (education) race
- Want your kids to learn to cook this semester? Here’s help!
- Top 10 tools for teaching fidgety kids
- 10 real life things kids should learn that aren’t in a curriculum
- Gamechanging home organizational tools
Are you looking for a holistic, creative curriculum this year? If you’re drawn to the Waldorf philosophy, make sure you take a peek at Christopherus Homeschool Resources.
I can truthfully say that their Kindergarten guide saved me from being a stressed out mama back in the day!
What better way to get kids interested in the STEM fields this year than with hands-on experiments? (Homemade chocolate anyone?!!)
Home Science Tools has everything you need, all in organized kits! From tech to physics to even forensic science, they’ve got you covered.
This post may contain affiliate links.