Weekend homeschool links:
- How to enjoy board games with toddlers under foot
- Be the teacher you’d want to have
- Poet can’t answer questions on test about her own work
- 40 fun and easy ways to celebrate President’s Day
- Quiet activities to teach the alphabet
- Fun to share with kids :: Six-word descriptions of January picture books video
Did you know how to cook when you left home? I didn’t, but I’d love it if my children did!
One of the resources that has helped us toward that goal is my friend Katie’s e-course Kids Cook Real Food–my kids loved watching other kids in each video. Only a few days left to register–check out the incredible curriculum map for homeschoolers that shows all her course has to offer.
If you’ve never taken a peek before, make sure you check out Oak Meadow!
In our early homeschooling years it gave a lovely blueprint to our days, with both gentle structure and flexibility. Their creative, holistic curricula goes from PreK-12th, with an optional accredited distance school to join.
This post contains affiliate links. Thanks for your support!