Weekend homeschool links:
- Is the “Matthew Effect” affecting Your Child’s Desire to Read?
- More Than Enough
- Can we agree in prayer even when we don’t agree in person?
- 8 Steps to Lower Your Stress in 5 Minutes
- Permission to Be Human
- 3 years ago on the blog: How to Be a Good Homeschool Mom on a Bad Homeschool Day
- This week on IG: 10 years of Anne of Green Gables!
If you’re like me, you stress over creating a high school transcript for your homeschooled teens. Well, fear no more because I have lived to tell the tale, and Fast Transcripts made the process SO simple!
Their service assisted me in assigning the best course names to my daughter’s work, pointed out potential errors, and produced a beautiful transcript that she can now use anywhere she needs it in the future! Find out more here.
I fondly remember devouring Cricket magazines at the library when I was a girl, and guess what? Cricket Media is still going strong:
They now offer even more educational resources to homeschooling parents, including their beloved magazine line for all ages that covers literature, science, and history, free teacher guides, and an online program for studying Chinese! Get all the details here.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what your personality type needs most!