- 6 strategies for dealing with your parenting critics :: Simple Kids
- Even if boys score higher than girls on standardized tests, they get lower grades :: Kitchen Table Math, The Sequel
- A high school teacher warns colleges about the Class of 2013 :: Mynorthwest.com
- DIY Resurrection Eggs & Easter Story Book Printables :: Family Your Way
- How to Make Wool Felted Easter Eggs :: Bella Luna Toys
Less than two weeks remains until the Great Homeschool Convention where I’ll be speaking in Cincinnati, Ohio–April 4-6.
It’s not too late to register–I’d love to see you there!
“Whatever the cost of our libraries, the price is cheap compared to that of an ignorant nation.” ~ Walter Cronkite
Thanks for including SK in this terrific round up of links, friend. Hope you’re having a fantastic weekend!
Kara @SimpleKids.net’s latest post: Weekend links