- Love Changes Everything :: A Thomas Jefferson Education
- African-Americans Choosing to Homeschool :: Chicago Tribune
- I Was Homeschooled: What it Taught Me That a Classroom Never Could :: My Daily
- Want to Get Your Kids into College? Let Them Play :: CNN
- What We’ve Been Reading :: Simple Kids
“What does education often do? It makes a straight-cut ditch of a free, meandering brook.” ~ Henry David Thoreau
home school coach
Thanks for the good reads. Had read the one on love and really enjoyed it. Love the DeMills. Copied the one on play to really read over again later. Thank you for the food for thought.