This new release has definitely made the world A Little More Beautiful – so thrilled to have our own copy!
Weekend homeschool links:
- This Might Be The Best Gift We Have to Offer
- An Easy Way to Teach Latin Roots (w/ free printable!)
- How to swap out the soil of our hearts
- 8 Homeschool Helps You Didn’t Know Your Library Offered
- 7 Great Ways to Make Walks Engaging and Educational
- 7 years ago on Simple Homeschool: 3 questions to carry you through chaotic seasons
- In case you missed it this week: Homeschooling Without Textbooks: How We Make It Work
- This week on the Simple Homeschool podcast: Ep 109, Reasons to Homeschool (note that we do discuss sensitive content, not recommended for little ears)
Does your high schooler have the desire to bring stories to life? Story Masters Film Academy offers online courses including film writing, script readiness, and directing!
Professionals from the film industry provide quality and expert instruction. Check out Story Masters Film Academy for your creative teen here!
Want to make reading and writing more fun for your child? Night Zookeeper inspires elementary-aged students (6-12 years) to create and read exciting stories!
In an online, moderated community with other kids, your child will increase vocabulary and improve their writing skills, all while playing games! See if Night Zookeeper is the right fit with a free trial!
(This post contains affiliate links, which means Simple Homeschool receives a small commission from some of the links on this page.)
Are you a GOOD or BAD homeschool mom? Take Jamie’s NEW QUIZ now to find out!