Happy Easter weekend, my friends – Friday’s good because Sunday’s coming!
Weekend homeschool links:
- Homeschooling When You Are Exhausted
- Picture Books About Slavery and Freedom
- Tips for Helping Your Child Become a More Fluent Reader
- Among many US children, reading for fun has become less common
- Stanford researchers find students have trouble judging the credibility of information online
- 8 years ago on Simple Homeschool: How to read aloud every day
- In case you missed it this week: How to introduce Shakespeare in your homeschool
- This week on Instagram: Weeping May Remain for a Night
Are you starting to plan for your next homeschool year? If so, Sonlight’s brand new 2023 curriculum is now available, covering subjects such as language arts, history, science and more!
Biblically-centered and literature-based, Sonlight has something for every student in grades Pre-K through 12th. Check out their new 2023 arrivals today!
Need some interactive fun in your homeschool this spring? For children ages 3-8, Ivy Kids offers monthly subscription literature-based STEM and craft boxes!
I always hear from Simple Homeschoolers that this is one of their favorite kits ever – Buy your first box today and save 20%!
(This post contains affiliate links, which means Simple Homeschool receives a small commission from some of the links on this page.)