It’s still hard to believe, but Jonathan and I recorded a podcast episode about how surreal it is for our family to reach the very end of our official homeschooling journey!
Weekend homeschool links:
- Does Your Child’s Spelling List Make Sense?
- Eclectic Homeschooling Curriculum: Pre-K and 4th grade
- But, We Should Be Homeschooling Right Now
- One Thing a Homeschool Mom Must Do
- What Are The Qualifications For Homeschooling A Child With Special Needs?
- 9 years ago on Simple Homeschool: Teaching Kids to Bake: The Results (so wild to revisit this now that this boy is grown and graduated and touring the country as a lighting director!)
- In case you missed it this week: 8 Homeschool Myths That Make Me Smile
Does your child need one-on-one reading support for this upcoming school year? If so, Dyslexia Connect offers both the encouragement and the specific instruction that can meet meet his or her needs.
Your child will have the same tutor throughout all their lessons, building a safe relationship and self-confidence while he or she learns. Find out more about DC today and have a free trial today!
Are you looking for STEAM courses for elementary through high school? My Fun Science provides live STEAM online classes taught from a Biblical worldview.
Designed to help you as a parent/teacher to outsource a few classes, assignments, quizzes, and tests are graded by the teacher, and tutors are also available for extra help. Check out My Fun Science to see if they’re a fit for your family!
(This post contains affiliate links, which means Simple Homeschool receives a small commission from some of the links on this page.)
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what your type needs most!