I love it when I find out about young people doing incredible things in the world, which is why I wanted to let you know about 15-year-old Jillian, who started her own subscription box to encourage other kids to read for fun – check it out at BeTWEEN the Bookends!
Are you enjoying this year’s 13th Homeschool Day in the Life series?! Go ahead and make a note of the date you can come share your own day with us via our link-up: Friday, March 10th!
Weekend homeschool links:
- Why You Should Attend a Homeschool Convention
- 50 Awesome Book & Movie Combos For Your Homeschool
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Henry Reed Chapter Books
- What Type of Reader Are You? (Love a good quiz!)
- 30 Ways to Celebrate the Lenten Season in Your Homeschool
- 3 years ago on Simple Homeschool: Melissa’s Homeschool Day in the Life (with a 16-, 13-, 12-, 9-, and 6-year-old)
- In case you missed it this week: Lusi’s Homeschool Day in the Life (with an 11- and 13- year old)
- This week on Instagram: Temporary tattoos gone wrong, LOL AND How to keep your homeschooled child from being unsocialized like mine (Look for Episode 106 and breathe a little easier!)
(This post contains affiliate links, which means Simple Homeschool receives a small commission from some of the links on this page.)
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what your personality type needs most!