Welcome to our 13th Annual Homeschool Day in the Life Series here on Simple Homeschool!
The first time we ran this series, back in 2011, my kids were five, six, and seven – I feel as though I can relive their childhood just by rereading these posts!
The crazy thing is that you can too 😉 —–>
Jamie’s Homeschool Day in the Life Archives:
- 2011: Jamie’s homeschool day in the life with a 5, 6, & 7-year-old
- 2012: Jamie’s homeschool day in the life with a 6, 7, & 8-year-old
- 2013: Jamie’s homeschool day in the life with a 7, 8, & 9-year-old
- 2014: My homeschool day with an 8, 9, & 10-year-old
- 2015: My homeschool day with a 9, 10, & 11-year-old
- 2016: My homeschool day with a 10, 11, & 12-year-old
- 2017: My homeschool day with a 11, 12, & 13-year-old
- 2018: My homeschool day with a 12, 13, & 14-year-old
- 2019: My homeschool day with a 13, 14, & 15-year-old
- 2020: My homeschool day with a 14, 15, & 16-year-old
- 2021: My homeschool day with a 15, 16, & 17-year-old
- 2022: Jamie’s homeschool day podcast, Episode 103 (w/ my 18-year-old son)
This year my incredible contributors will once again share their days with us, too!
Here’s what we all have to look forward to:
2023 Homeschool Day in the Life Series
This post will serve as a landing page for the series – feel free to bookmark it to refer back to as we go along.
We will update it with links to each post as they publish.
And if you just can’t wait to get started? Head to the archives of this series, where you’ll find PLENTY of past day in the life posts to explore.
This series is going to see us through the cold days of winter, and land us safely on the horizon of spring, folks – let’s do it!
Question for you: How many years have you followed along with our Homeschool Day in the Life series? Let us know in the comments.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what your personality type needs most!