Announcing my new Simple Homeschool Podcast Co-Host ~
Written by Jamie C. Martin of Simple Homeschool and Introverted Moms
Remember how I mentioned that I had an exciting new announcement for you? Check it out ->
I have a new co-host joining me on the Simple Homeschool Podcast: my 18-year-old son, Jonathan!
Jonathan was homeschooled his entire life, Preschool through 12th grade, and graduated in May 2022. He has a LOT to share and I know as a fellow homeschool parent in the trenches you will get so much out of hearing his insights – some of them surprised me too. 😉
We’re doing a special series of podcast episodes together, reflecting on his experience of being homeschooled and answering some of your questions!
In honor of Simple Homeschool’s 13th Annual Homeschool Day in the Life series kicking off soon, the first episode Jonathan and I recorded looks back on our typical homeschool days.
In Episode 103, you’ll hear:
- What words would 10-year-old Jonathan use to describe our typical homeschool day to a stranger?
- What was his LEAST favorite part of our homeschool days?
- What did he love most about our days?
- I also share my favorite and least favorite parts, too, ’cause homeschooling ain’t all flowers and rainbows, ahem
Click here to listen to Episode 103! Find it wherever you listen to podcasts and subscribe so you’ll be notified when we release another episode later this month.
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- This episode is sponsored by Write the World’s College Essay Workshops and TJEd High
- Homeschool Day in the Life Series Landing Page (archives from 12 years!)
- Learn more about the year we introduced “Skills Learning”
- How I Taught My Kids to Clean so I could Stop Cleaning
- Teaching Kids to Bake
Do you have a homeschooling question for Jonathan and/or me to answer in an upcoming episode? If so, leave it in a comment on this post or email it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Podcast Question” and we’ll see what we can do!
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what your personality type needs most!