Look for an exciting announcement coming from me next week –
I can’t wait for you to see what we’ve been working on behind the scenes!
Weekend homeschool links:
- Motivating Your High Schooler: My Best Homeschool Tips
- Free January Homeschool Printables
- Wonderful Picture Books for Winter (go ahead and reserve from your library now)
- Why Sadness Matters Too-And Can Actually Make You Happier (found this so interesting!)
- Life Is NOT a Journey-Alan Watts
- 10 years ago on the blog: Jamie’s homeschool day in the life (with a 7-, 8-, & 9-year-old) -crazy how time flies!
- In case you missed it this week: 5 Steps to Updating Your Homeschool Schedule Mid-Year
January is the perfect time to enroll your children in Spark Learning Pals live teacher-led classes! Your child can learn about a variety of topics while engaging in a safe environment with fellow homeschool students from all over the world.
Choose the classes that interest your student – options range from PreK all the way thru 12th grade, and I LOVE that they offer a real-life pen pal program, too. Start your FREE 7 day trial here!
Do you have a child in the process of applying to college? If so, you know that the college essay can lead to a lot of anxiety. But Write the World’s College Essay Program gives students the tools to conquer their admission essay with confidence!
They offer a virtual writing course with videos, resources, prompts, and weekly office hours to help craft a stellar essay. Your teen can also submit a current draft to the College Essay Review Service and receive personalized feedback within 48 hours!
(This post contains affiliate links, which means Simple Homeschool receives a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what your personality type needs most!