My Introverted Moms’ Community is now open to new members for our Winter/Spring 2023 Semester! If you’re struggling with motivation in your homeschool, perhaps it’s because you need to invest in your own mind, heart, and spirit to be able to pour into your kids from a full cup.
Here’s what one of our members recently said:
I believe this group is essential for a homeschooling introverted mama! I told someone today that I think I would have thrown in the homeschooling towel if it had not been for this group’s help and encouragement! ~ Amanda
Click here for my 2023 overview video and to check out our full calendar –enrollment ends Wed, Jan 18!
Weekend homeschool links:
- Depression and Seasonal Affective Disorder
- Planning For The Next Homeschooling Year
- 9 Ways to Keep Reading & Spelling Lessons Motivating
- 4 Ways I’ll be Increasing in 2023
- 9 years ago on the blog: A Day in the Life of a Waldorf Kindergarten
- In case you missed it this week: Should I Test My Child for Giftedness?
- Podcast: Did you get to listen to my Homeschool Day in the Life podcast with my 18-year-old son, Jonathan yet? Check out Episode 103 here!
Is what you’re doing for homeschool math just not working anymore? Brighterly Math combines fun lessons, core math lessons, and feedback & evaluation lessons.
Their teachers are trained to combine the three types of lessons in order to fit each kid’s pace and proficiency. Math shouldn’t be boring. With Brighterly, your child will be asking for more math classes!
The World’s Most Fascinating Rock Collection is a fun introductory geology curriculum, currently on sale for $20 off with free shipping! This rock and mineral collection includes 12 specimens, fact cards, project flyers, activity papers and more.
It was originally created by a homeschooling mom inspired by her son’s interest. Now Kelli’s husband carries it on in her memory. Learn more about their story and The World’s Most Fascinating Rock Collection here!
(This post contains affiliate links, which means Simple Homeschool receives a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what your personality type needs most!