Have you had the chance to LISTEN to my homeschool day in the life?
Check out Ep 103 of the Simple Homeschool podcast w/ my 18-year-old son!
Weekend homeschool links:
- The Beginner’s Guide to The Mysterious Benedict Society Book Series
- Books About Ghana for Kids
- When you feel like a beginner in the life of faith
- What’s Your Creative Personality Type? (a quiz!)
- 8 years ago on Simple Homeschool: Melissa’s homeschool day in the life (with a 1, 4, 7, 8, 11, and 14-year-old)
- In case you missed it this week: Our 2023 Homeschool Day in the Life Series is Here!
- This week on Instagram: Are you feeling unseen, homeschool mom or dad?
CodeWizardsHQ is loved by homeschoolers for its applicable and effective online coding classes! Their mission is to prepare students ages 8-18 for success in the digital world by teaching them how to code.
CodeWizardsHQ offers live small group classes tailored to engage elementary, middle, and high school students with a curriculum that is challenging, yet fun – find out if it’s a fit for your family!
Does your teen need motivating this winter? TJEd High is designed to inspire and help lead youth to read and discuss effectively while providing weekly mentorship.
It’s flexible for your teen’s schedule, with access to pre-recorded videos, weekly readings, and online discussions that encourage personal growth and study. Winter registration is open until the end of January!
(This post contains affiliate links, which means Simple Homeschool receives a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what your personality type needs most!