My Introverted Moms’ Community is now open to new members – but only for four days!
If you’re interested in discovering more calm, less guilt, and quiet joy among other kindred spirits, you’ll fit in beautifully with us. We’ll be kicking off a new literary life coaching title in March, making it the perfect time to join us!
Here’s what one long-term member had to say:
“Thank you for giving us introverted, sensitive, love to read, homeschooling but need time alone moms a place to feel at home. You “get” me and I’m really grateful to be here.” ~ Mindy
Find out more here – open thru Mon, Feb 28th!
Weekend homeschool links:
- Homeschooling an Only Child: What About Socialization?
- 10 Things You Need to Know to Homeschool
- A Beginner’s Guide to the A to Z Chapter Book Series (great for reluctant readers!)
- Record Keeping For Interest Led Homeschooling: Subject By Subject
- Overwhelm: The Survival Guide
- That Blank Slate Feeling
- 2 years ago on the blog: Melissa’s homeschool day in the life (with a 16-, 13-, 12-, 9-, and 6-year-old)
- This week on the Simple Homeschool podcast: Ep 82, 4 Reasons to Ditch Multi-Tasking in Your Homeschool for Good
- Directly help Ukraine refugees via my husband’s non-profit, Infused Impact
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what your personality type needs most!