Written by Jamie C. Martin of Simple Homeschool
and Introverted Moms (which reopens to new members tomorrow!)
Our 12th annual day in the life series is wrapping up, and if you’ve missed any of the posts thus far, you can catch up with them here:
- Kari’s homeschool day in the life (with a newborn, 2-, 11- and 14-year-old)
- Shawna’s homeschool day in the life (with a 15- and 18-year-old)
- Melissa’s homeschool day in the life (with a 7-, 10-, 13-, 14-, 17-, and 20-year-old)
- Purva’s day (with an 8-, 11-, and 12-year-old)
- Cait’s gameschool day (with a 9-, 11-, and 12-year-old)
- Colleen’s homeschool day (with an 8-, 11-, 13-, and 18-year-old)
- Jamie’s homeschool day (with a 15-, 16-, and 17-year-old)
- Kari’s homeschool day (with a 1-, 3-, 13-, and 15-year-old)
- Erin’s homeschool day (with a 9- and 14-year-old)
Now it’s your turn! Tell us about what’s working in your homeschool, and what your family has learned so far this year.
Remember, each of us does things a little differently, and there is no one perfect way – we want to know what makes your family and homeschool unique!
How to take part
Please leave the link to your personal day in the life in the comment section of this post. (No official “linky” this year – If you don’t have a blog link to share, feel free to write the details of your day in the comments for us to read!)
In your comment, feel free to share your title/link this:
Jamie’s homeschool day w/ a 16, 17, & 18-year-old: https://simplehomeschool.net/jamie2022
That will help readers find the posts that interest them most.
Thank you so much for joining us (again!) for this series. I can’t wait to hear about your day!
If you’re reading this post in an email or reader and want to check out everyone’s links or add your own, just click here to head to Simple Homeschool — enjoy!