Sometimes God surprises you with an opportunity you weren’t expecting. My husband’s NGO, Infused Impact, has been working with entrepreneurs in Romania for the past couple of years. Because they live so close to the Ukrainian border, they were able to be one of the first organizations there when refugees began to arrive.
Now they are providing emergency shelter and food to hundreds of families, being the hands and feet of Jesus to them during these difficult days. If you would like to help out, 100% of all donations are being sent directly to provide aid – details here!
Weekend homeschool links:
- (Another) Retrospective Look at My Homeschooling Through My Son’s Eyes
- How To Homeschool Little Ones (Without The Overwhelm)
- 9 Ways to Keep Reading and Spelling Lessons Motivating
- Does Your Homeschool Have a Class Pet? If Not, Maybe It should
- Top 10 Tips for Nature Based Homeschooling In The Winter
- Finishing The Homeschool Year Strong
- 10 years ago on the blog: For when you want to quit
- Did you miss any of this year’s Simple Homeschool Day in the Life posts?
As a special deal for Simple Homeschool subscribers, Film School 4 Teens is currently offering you 15% off any of their amazing Filmmaking, Photography, Youtube, and/or Acting courses.
Their courses are entirely video-based, self-paced, and family-friendly, meaning your teen can start anytime and work as fast or slow as needed. As an added bonus, they’ll also receive a physical workbook at no extra cost!
Supernow offers easy enrichment for homeschoolers! Their live, interactive classes for ages 4-10 are taught by enthusiastic instructors who spark curiosity and inspire a passion for learning.
Plans start at just $9/month for unlimited classes across STEM, theater, movement, geography, art and beyond – start a free trial and get your first month for $1 w/ code SIMPLEHOMESCHOOL!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what your personality type needs most!