Weekend homeschool links:
- Keeping Your Happy Through Winter
- First Day Stationary – A Homeschool Tradition
- Picture Books for Black History Month
- Family-Friendly TV Shows on Disney+, Hulu, Amazon and Netflix
- Teaching a Struggling Reader: Your Two Choices
- Dear Strong Homeschool Mom
- 5 years ago on the blog: Are you homeschooling a “different” child?
Calling all gameschoolers: Have you ordered the newest release from Semper Smart Games yet?
Created by the minds behind popular games like Election Night, “Full of Bull” helps players master mental math and improve algebraic thinking–while their other games can help your kids conquer fractions, decimals, math facts, and more! Order now for free shipping in the US.
Could you use help getting your kids excited about writing? Night Zookeeper is an award-winning online platform designed to improve the writing skills of your 6-12 year olds.
It features engaging games that increase vocabulary and improve spelling, challenges that develop grammar, and inspiring prompts that spark imagination – check it out with a 7-day trial now!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what your personality type needs most!