Weekend homeschool links:
- Motivating Young Readers with Graphic Novels
- Letting Go of my Fantasy Homeschooling-Self
- 14 Picture Books for Gifted Children
- Celebrate a 2022 Book Reading Challenge for Families
- Establishing a Rhythm After the Holidays
- 10 Keys to High School Success for Homeschoolers
- 8 years ago on the blog: How to deal with comparisonitits
- New on the Simple Homeschool podcast: Episode 79, The Homeschool Hack That Saved My Sanity
There’s still enough time to enroll your teen in one of the live online courses from My Fun Science – late enrollment ends this Sunday, January 16, and select courses are on sale!
Get an extra discount on Computer Science, Creation Science, Web Development, and Introduction to Electricity, and rack up helpful STEM credits this semester for your child’s transcript too.
Have you taken a peek at Sonlight’s literature-based curriculum? Sonlight homeschool families grow close, talking and wondering, discussing and learning. SL gives you all the tools you need to prepare your kids for their future.
And check this out: with Sonlight’s Love to Learn, Love to Teach™ Guarantee, you have a full year to use any complete Sonlight program. If, at any time, you realize it isn’t working for you, simply return it for a full refund!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what your personality type needs most!