Have you checked out Episode 104 of the Simple Homeschool podcast yet?
I interviewed my son Jonathan (age 18) and asked the question SO many of you wanted him to answer: “Do you feel like you missed out because of homeschooling?”
Click here for his thoughts and reflections as a homeschool graduate!
Weekend homeschool links:
- How Do I Know If I’m Selfish?
- When One Child Has A Diagnosis And Their Siblings Are Neurotypical
- How to Teach Segmenting: A Critical Spelling Skill
- The Brainly Student Stress Index (2023)
- 7 years ago on Simple Homeschool: Self-Care for the Highly Sensitive Parent
- In case you missed it this week: Kari’s Homeschool Day in the Life (with a 2-, 4-, 13-, and 16-year-old)
- This week on Instagram: Find out why Jonathan is so sad, LOL
My Fun Science has the science, math, and technology courses you need for your middle/high school student! Add helpful credits to your child’s transcript, while also enhancing their ability to engage in any academic/professional arena.
Taught from a Biblical worldview, these live online classes can be accessed on demand. In addition, teacher office hours are available. 2023-2024 enrollment is open with courses on sale for $200 off!
Are you concerned about your child with dyslexia? Dyslexia Connect can help them succeed and achieve their goals related to reading, spelling and language processing.
Dyslexia Connect was started by a homeschool graduate (yay!), and provides private instruction by an expert tutor individualizing the lessons to meet your child’s needs. Start your free trial today and see if DC is right for your child!
(This post contains affiliate links, which means Simple Homeschool receives a small commission from some of the links on this page.)
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what your personality type needs most!