So thrilled to finally be reading Caroline Starr Rose’s hot-off-the-press mid-grade novel,
a thrilling mystery perfect for you and your kids ages 10+!
Weekend homeschool links:
- Homeschooling Pre-Schoolers and Older Kiddos
- Slavery at The Hermitage/the Life of Andrew Jackson
- Fun, Easy Ways to Teach Alphabetizing
- New Harvard Study: Homeschoolers Turn Out Happy, Well-Adjusted, and Engaged
- 6 years ago on the blog: On how maybe you never really have it all together, and that’s okay
- In case you missed it this week: Your quick start guide to homeschooling this year
- This week on Instagram: Focus on the next 10 minutes
Looking for the motivation to get more reading in before summer ends? Sonlight, a literature-based curriculum for grades PreK-12th, is offering a free summer reading contest!
Have your children read books and they can win a Sonlight t-shirt! Find out more about Sonlight’s nurturing curriculum and get the contest guidelines/materials here.
We have another fabulous new sponsor to welcome today: Popular Book Company! They specialize in high-quality educational workbooks & resources for PreK thru grade 6.
I discovered early on in our homeschool many years ago that interest-led learning is fabulous, but sometimes, you just need a simple, well-designed workbook. The ones from Popular Book Company include math, English, and science, and all US orders receive free shipping and 25% off!
This post contains affiliate links, which means Simple Homeschool receives a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what your personality type needs most!