Weekend homeschool links:
- Summer Reading for the Homeschool Mom
- How Making Connections Helps Your Child’s Memory
- Ending Out The Homeschooling Year
- Learning with nature: A printable summer bucket list
- Your Ultimate List of Fun Math Games
- 7 years ago on Simple Homeschool: When summer break isn’t a break
- In case you missed it this week: A Fishing Pole, A Picnic and A Book: Simple Activities in Educational Terms
Looking to steer clear of the summer slide in reading and writing? Night Zookeeper offers ways for your elementary students (6-12 years) to stretch their imagination and keep writing for fun!
While engaging in online story-telling inspired games and content, your child will build confidence as a writer and reader over the summer. Check out Night Zookeeper and start your free trial today.
(This post contains affiliate links, which means Simple Homeschool receives a small commission from some of the links on this page.)
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what your type needs most!