Calling all my fellow introverts: I LOVE Holley Gerth’s books, and her new guided journal, Introvert by Design, is a beautiful companion in understanding and honoring who God created you to be. Good for your introverted teens too!
Weekend homeschool links:
- Last chance for Life Skills Summer Camp – starts on Mon!
- Building Self-Esteem In Kids
- 6 Great Reasons to Read Aloud to Your Kids This Summer
- 15 Educational Apps For Tweens and Teens
- The Four Best Things About Homeschooling Teens
- 8 years ago on Simple Homeschool: Simple ways to create a content-rich environment this summer (and why it matters)
- In case you missed it this week: Tips and Tricks For Learning While Traveling
- New on the Simple Homeschool Podcast: Episode 113, Dealing with Post-Homeschooling Parental Guilt
Want to keep your child reading this summer? Sonlight has hand-picked summer reading packages and booklists for all ages!
Sonlight will encourage reading all summer long for every student in grades Pre-K through 12th (and quite likely for you as well!). Check out their summer reading lists and order your books today!
Summer is here and that means taking your learning outside! With over 12 fun & unique hands-on STEM activities in every kit, Ivy Kids encourages curiosity, problem solving, and creativity in young children ages 3-8!
Inspired by a monthly highly-rated children’s book, activities include board games, arts and crafts, science experiments, and more. Save 20% on when your purchase your first box with code IVY20!
(This post contains affiliate links, which means Simple Homeschool receives a small commission from some of the links on this page.)
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what your type needs most!