Weekend homeschool links:
- How Full Is Your Tank REALLY?
- How to Cover Language Arts in Your Homeschool (w/o as much overwhelm!)
- Homeschooling and Anxiety
- Homeschooling Not Working? Overcome Resistance by Changing Your Strategy
- A top researcher says it’s time to rethink our entire approach to preschool
- 9 years ago on the blog: I refuse to steal my kids’ dreams (On homeschooling as a social movement)
- Last call for this year’s Homeschool Day in the Life posts!
If you need to shake things up when it comes to reading curriculum for the rest of your homeschool year, look no further than Reading Eggs. As your child plays they will also be learning, leaving your hands free to work, teach, or eat chocolate elsewhere! 😉
Try it out with their four week free trial to make sure it’s the right fit – keep in mind that their math program, Mathseeds, is included in the free trial as well!
We often get so concerned with “what” to teach that we neglect the “how” and “why.” If you’ve found yourself frustrated with trying to replicate school at home, do yourself a favor and check out Leadership Education (also known as Thomas Jefferson Education or TJEd).
Right now you can get a quick intro through their three part video series – it’s free, and super-inspiring!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what your personality type needs most!