Weekend homeschool links:
- Homeschooling Tips For Wiggly Kids
- Spring Nature Study: A Breath Of Fresh Air In Your Homeschool
- A Stress Busting Challenge – Just for Moms
- 20 Learning Activities to Help Kinesthetic Learners
- Free Audio Stories to Support Your Kids in Times of Fear & Crisis
- The Literary Heroine You’d Be, Based On You Myers-Briggs Personality Type
- Parenting Milestones That No One Mentioned: Vacation Planning With College Kids
- 8 years ago on the blog: Homeschool & live happily ever after (or not)
- This week on the Simple Homeschool podcast: Episode 83, Jamie’s Homeschool Day in the Life with older teens
Sonlight’s literature-based curriculum is what initially sparked my interest in homeschooling over 15 years ago! Their flexible, all-in-one programs have guided thousands of families to homeschool with ease and confidence for the past 30 years.
If you love the idea of teaching and learning through literature, you can trust that Sonlight will help you give your kids all they’ll need to thrive in their education – find out more here!
Are you ready to outsource math and science in your homeschool? My Fun Science makes it easy to do just that!
They offer a wide variety of courses for middle and high schoolers, all taught live by experienced teachers with a Biblical worldview. Right now all full year classes are on sale for $100 off through the end of March – buy your teen’s courses for next year now and save!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what your personality type needs most!