Do you feel like you desperately need help setting and keeping new habits?
Over at Introverted Moms, we are about to begin a new “habit of the month” and I’d love to invite you to join us! Rachael recently had this to say about being an IM member:
“Jamie is amazing, and it is the integrity (both in the light and in the dark)
she brings that makes this space so special.”
Weekend homeschool links:
- Springtime Homeschool Ideas For Learning And Play
- The First Hike of Spring
- The Best Picture Books for Spring (a beautiful list!)
- 5 Surprising Books that have Impacted My Parenting
- 25 Creative Ways to Learn Math in the Garden
- 9 years ago on Simple Homeschool: Creating a homemade extended family
- In case you missed it this week: Homeschooling when Distracted
- This week on the Simple Homeschool podcast: Episode 108, Thanks, Homeschooling, for All the Opportunities!
Has your child recently been diagnosed with dyslexia or do you have concerns re: reading struggles? At Dyslexia Connect he or she will be supported and have the opportunity to boost self-esteem.
Tutors provide reading, spelling, and language processing assistance in engaging ways, tailored for each child. If this sounds like something that could be helpful, check out DC and book a free trial today!
Does your middle/high schooler need STEM on their transcript for 2023-2024? My Fun Science has a “Buy Now, Pick Later” Course Reservation option for parents who want the highest discount with the most flexibility!
Each BNPL can be redeemed for one full year class or two single-semester classes. My Fun Science course prices will increase soon, so take advantage of the best prices of the year now!
(This post contains affiliate links, which means Simple Homeschool receives a small commission from some of the links on this page.)