I have been so impressed with the amount of beautiful guided journals coming out these days, and this new one from Jennifer Dukes Lee would make an amazing homeschool project to share between you and a teen! Homeschool writing plus going deeper with a child? Yes please! (afflinks)
Weekend homeschool links:
- How to Solve Letter Reversals (Do you have a child who does this, too?)
- The 2nd Annual Life Skills Summer Camp Will Be Here Soon – Get your free ticket now!
- Because Normal Doesn’t Mean Perfect
- Igniting Your Kids’ Passions
- 24 Creative Ways to Have Fun with Your Family in May
- 3 years ago on Simple Homeschool: 12 Homeschoolers Share Advice from the Trenches
- In case you missed it this week: Don’t Make Homeschool Math a Misery
- Most Popular Post on Social Media This Week: Yep, I’m Counting Down to My Homeschool Retirement!
Your teen can test drive a career and build real-world skills with our new sponsor, Ratio 21, offering virtual career exploration programs perfect for homeschool middle and high schoolers!
Programs range from a Pre-Med Bootcamp to a Careers in Engineering program. Each one includes hands-on mentorship from professionals in the field and flexible scheduling for your busy life – check out their summer offerings here to learn more!
You may have heard of Outschool’s wide variety of amazing online classes, but did you know that they offer one-on-one tutoring as well?
Whether you’re looking for academic support, help with a core subject, or expert advice, you’ll find it there. Parents love tutors on Outschool because they can individualize to help your kids learn, and I love that you can filter the list of tutors by price to find something that works for your budget!
(This post contains affiliate links, which means Simple Homeschool receives a small commission from some of the links on this page.)
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what your type needs most!