Our family is still raising funds for our friend Claudia’s Charlotte Mason-inspired school in Romania, and we’d love to have you join us; find all the details here!
Weekend homeschool links:
- How to Work From Home With Kids (And Still Like Each Other Afterwards)
- Why Community Is So Important For Gifted And Twice Exceptional Kids
- Fairy Tales with a Twist (a fun list to use for library exploring this summer!)
- Worried About Finishing the School Year?
- Free Online Curriculum for Grades 1-8
- Books and Movies to Inspire Boys and Give Them Courage
- 7 years ago on the blog: 5 things a new baby can teach us about homeschooling
- This week on the Simple Homeschool podcast: Ep. 88, An Introverted Homeschool Mom’s Superpowers
CTCMath is a stress free program with short and achievable lessons that work within your child’s attention span! It has been an ideal fit for my son with special needs, but I could easily see it working well for any child.
It’s been designed to give your child the confidence they need to integrate math concepts and feel successful in this crucial homeschool subject. Find out if it’s the right fit for you by trying it out for free this summer!
Make this summer a time of refreshment and encouragement by hearing some of your favorite homeschooling voices in person, like my friends Colleen Kessler, Pam Barnhill, and Sarah Mackenzie. You’ll also be able to explore and discover new materials in the extensive GHC exhibit hall!
This post contains affiliate links, which means Simple Homeschool receives a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what your personality type needs most!