Jamie recommends: I’m a sucker for classic lit paper dolls like these! (afflinks)
Weekend homeschool links:
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Henry Reed Chapter Book series(for ages 8-12)
- 15 Fantastic Thanksgiving Books Kids Will Love
- The Wisdom of Heaven
- Explore 19 Countries’ Christmas Traditions (love this free unit study ebook from Sonlight!)
- Non-Toy Christmas Gift Ideas for Kids and Families in 2023
- Gratitude Isn’t Just for November
- 4 years ago on Simple Homeschool: Homeschool Life Ideas from the Monastery
- In case you missed it this week: When My Photo App Helped Me See My Homeschool Truth
Does your teen need help to improve their writing? Write the World provides a platform and resource to inspire young writers around the world!
Their programs offer engaging online writing communities for middle and high school students, ages 13 to 19, where writers can get help with college application essays, refine editing skills, and/or publish their work within a supportive community of peers. Learn more about Write the World today!
Looking for a book to add to your Christmas wish list or to buy a fellow mom friend? Introverted Mom and Give Your Child the World are two of my bestselling books, offering parents inspiration and encouragement.
Whether you’re an introvert or are raising one, Introverted Mom inspires moms to cultivate and nourish their inner life, and Give Your Child the World helps book-loving parents raise insightful, compassionate, book-loving kids who fall in love with the world. Learn more about either here!
(This post contains affiliate links, which means Simple Homeschool receives a small commission from some of the links on this page.)
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what your type needs most!