Only two weeks until signup for my Introverted Moms’ Advent Calendar opens!
Add your name to the waiting list here and prepare to experience Advent as the slow, sacred time it’s meant to be. I’d love to have you there.
Weekend homeschool links:
- What’s Saving My Life: Cold Weather Edition
- No-Shame November
- Picture Books for Thanksgiving (love this list!)
- The 26 Best Historic Speeches for Homeschool Memory Work
- An Ode to the Card Catalog
- 9 years ago on the blog: Best Books of the Month (more great books here!)
- In case you missed it this week: Historic Homes: The Perfect Place for a Field Trip
- On the Simple Homeschool podcast: Episode 98, Teaching Kids to Bake – Why and How?
Welcome back to a returning sponsor: The World’s Most Fascinating Rock Collection! It’s a carefully planned rock and mineral collection designed to teach geology related concepts in an engaging way. The set includes 12 specimens, fact cards, project flyers, activity papers and more.
This rock collection began as a way for homeschool mom Kelli Hanson to nurture her son’s interests. Kelli tragically passed away from breast cancer in 2019, and her husband Eric now honors her memory by continuing this legacy. Get a jumpstart on your Christmas gift list by ordering one now!
Do you need fresh activities to brighten up your homeschool or shake things up for the holidays? The Mailbox Gold provides over 40,000 ideas, resources, and printables!
The Mailbox Gold also helps keep your favorite resources organized by creating collections, making it easier for you to find what you need when you are ready to print. Start your free 7 day trial today!
(This post contains affiliate links, which means Simple Homeschool receives a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what your personality type needs most!