Mark Your Calendar: Join me, Colleen Kessler, and Pam Barnhill live next Monday, Oct 17 at 4:30pm ET as we share about “Our Biggest Homeschool Regrets!”
Learn from our mistakes and our combined 35 years of homeschooling experience so you can avoid making the same ones! Watch live via my Facebook page on Monday or join via this Zoom link (note that there’s a limit to the number of participants who can join on Zoom, so make sure you’re there early to save your seat)
Weekend homeschool links:
- On Reading Traumatic Stories
- Humility & Courage
- Take this free Stress Busting Challenge for Moms!
- Have you taught your kids the “Floss Rule” for Spelling?
- How to Spot a Homeschooler by Things You Find in Our Houses
- Seasonal Mood Changes In Children: What To Expect And How To Help
- 4 years ago on the blog: How to be a good homeschool mom on a bad homeschool day
- In case you missed it this week: 3 Steps to Tame the Beast of Homeschool Anxiety
- This week on Instagram: The 5 Love Languages of Homeschooling
Looking for some variety for your high schooler? Oak Meadow is offering new high school courses covering math and science in addition to health education and fine arts!
Oak Meadow’s courses encourage critical thinking and intellectual development, and can be personalized for your high schooler to combine educational study with their real-life passions. Check out a virtual info session to learn more or download a free sample.
Semper Smart Games has a new game to help your child master mental math and improve algebraic thinking, Full of Bull! It’s a wildly fun dice bluffing game where players win points by claiming bids based on math or by bluffing.
This interactive math game can be taken on the go or enjoyed at your kitchen table. Get ready for laughter AND learning as your family plays Full of Bull!
(This post contains affiliate links, which means Simple Homeschool receives a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Child’s Learning Style? Take Jamie’s new quiz now and set yourself up for homeschooling success by understanding the way they learn best!