If you’ve reached a tough place within your homeschool year, check out my course, Homeschooling with Purpose ~ It will throw you a lifeline and help you get back on track without burnout!
Weekend homeschool links:
- The Importance of Play for Your Entire Family
- Are one or more of your kiddos picky eaters?! Join the free No More Picky Eating Challenge and see things change in just five days!
- Carschooling: How to Homeschool on the Go
- How Making Connections Helps Your Child’s Memory
- Easy Homeschool High School P.E.
- 2 years ago on the blog: 5 things I’d do differently if I started homeschooling now
- This week on the Simple Homeschool podcast: Episode 72, My Experience Using All About Spelling with an Older Child
I regularly hear from fans of Ivy Kids, raving about their favorite subscription box. Designed for kids ages 3-8, it contains so many activities each month that it’s practically like pre-K/K in a box!
Each box is its own unit study based around a children’s book, containing both the book and all the supplies you need! Try a box for 20% off using the code IVY20.
I don’t think I’ve heard of a single homeschool family that doesn’t have one or more reluctant young writers. But it doesn’t have to stay that way – Night Zookeeper’s creative writing platform can inspire your student to overcome their fear of the blank page and share their writing with other kids around the world!
They’ll receive positive feedback from a team of tutors, while in-game awards and competitions keep them motivated to continue making progress–try it out for free right now!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what your personality type needs most!