A couple of recommendations to kickstart your weekend:
Calling all fellow book lovers: This is my absolute favorite series to introduce the classics to littles, and I only wish that they had been around when mine were tiny! (afflinks) ~ and
this cloth wall calendar is like the one we used for years; currently its lowest price in the past 30 days!
Weekend homeschool links:
- Allow me to Mom-brag for a moment on my homeschool grad Jonathan – recently nominated for an award given to live event personnel who haven’t been in the industry long but are already making a mark! Interest-led learning for the win!!
- The Beginner’s Guide to the Encyclopedia Brown series (for ages 8-12!)
- Country or City – Which Do Your Kids Think Is Better?
- Infusing Black History into a Charlotte Mason Homeschool
- Don’t Forget The Mom Who Has Graduated Her Homeschoolers
- 7 years ago on Simple Homeschool: Tomatoes and Timelines: Giving our Homeschoolers Room to Bloom
- In case you missed it this week: Am I Doing Enough in our Homeschool?
Looking for interactive and hands-on learning for your 3-8 year-old? Ivy Kids subscription boxes include everything kids need to read, create, and build foundations in math, literacy, and science!
A carefully selected, highly-rated children’s book and over 12 unique hands-on activities based on the story promote learning through play. Order your first box today and save 20% with code IVY20!
Want to help your student become a proficient speller? All About Spelling teaches spelling effectively in just 20 minutes per day!
We used it for years and it was a perfect fit for us. Check out my full personal review here. The award-winning seven-level program provides comprehensive instruction to take the struggle out of spelling.
(This post contains affiliate links, which means Simple Homeschool receives a small commission from some of the links on this page.)
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what your type needs most!