Have you peeked at Jennifer Pepito’s new release, Mothering by the Book? It’s perfect for any book lover who wants to use stories to overcome fear in parenting!
Weekend homeschool links:
- When Your Homeschooled Child Doesn’t Want To Do School
- Our Favorite Fall Books
- How to Motivate Your Child to Read
- Of Smartphones and Snakes
- The Chosen: Season 3 Official Trailer (Our family can’t wait!!)
- 2 years ago on the blog: How to homeschool through the worst year ever
- In case you missed it this week: How Technology Has Changed Our Homeschool
- This week on Instagram: The best thing you can do for your kids today…
An Audiojack is an audio-based movie. No words, no music, and no video. Hundreds of sounds are edited together to tell a story for your imagination and creativity to discover. Harness your story skills just by closing your eyes. The best part? There’s no wrong answer! The story that you come up with, is yours.
Learning through seasonal stories and themes allows your family to beat boredom in your homeschool. Ivy Kids is a monthly unit study subscription centered around classic kids’ books and includes crafts and STEM activities for kiddos ages 3-8.
Ivy Kids provides developmentally appropriate educational content that you can engage with your children. Save 20% off your first box today w/ code IVY20!
(This post contains affiliate links, which means Simple Homeschool receives a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Child’s Learning Style? Take Jamie’s new quiz now and set yourself up for homeschooling success by understanding the way they learn best!