Introverted Moms will reopen for a few days soon, and it will be the final time new members can join before rates increase in 2022 – add your name to the waiting list here!
Weekend homeschool links:
- Using Screens in Your Homeschool
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Green Ember Chapter Books (a delightful series!)
- Homeschooling Is Up Thanks to COVID, But Will the Increase Last?
- Life is a Funnel
- We went rogue and didn’t school our kids. Here’s how it turned out. (Love!)
- Aging is inevitable, so why not do it joyfully?!
- 9 years ago on the blog: What to do with babies while homeschooling
- This week on the Simple Homeschool podcast: Ep 73 – Because of COVID, Things Are Different Now
Film School 4 Teens offers online, video-based, self-paced, and family-friendly courses to equip teens in a media-obsessed culture.
Courses include Filmmaking, Photography, Youtube, and Acting, which allow your middle/high schoolers to participate using equipment they already have. And Simple Homeschoolers currently receive 15% off!
Anatomy for Kids’ mission is to provide parents with accurate biological information for their child about the physical changes that happen during puberty.
Dr. Shelley Metten has written an age-appropriate book series (separate for boys & girls) that carefully explains the changes that are happening and what to expect, so your child can have confidence through this transition. Click here for more details and to find out how to use this resource in your homeschool!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what your personality type needs most!