What a joy to see that a new edition of this book just released! And even more of a joy to have the chance to endorse this edition – it was so pivotal in helping me create our family culture 15+ years ago!
Weekend homeschool links:
- How to Start Before You’re “Ready”
- Free Thanksgiving Gratitude Printables for Families
- Tips for Dealing with Anger as a Mom
- How Much Time Should I Spend Teaching Spelling?
- Taking an Eclectic Approach to Homeschooling Your Gifted Child
- Non-Toy Christmas Gift Ideas for Kids and Families
- 8 years ago on the blog: Are Homeschooled Kids Weird?
Reading Eggs is an award-winning program that uses scientific research to guide your child through self‑paced, one‑on‑one interactive lessons that match their ability.
It features fun characters, songs and animations, and allows kids to learn through play–score! Try it out for four weeks free here.
Are you feeling unsure of yourself as a homeschool parent, wondering if you can help your kids fall in love with learning? Take a peek at Mentoring in the Classics!
It mentors YOU so you can mentor THEM. The audio/video mentoring is high quality, plus it gives you an excuse to read a good book (as if you needed another reason!). Get access to a free trial here.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what your personality type needs most!