Happy weekend, friends! Has one of my 119 Simple Homeschool podcast episodes ever been an encouragement to you?
If so, can I ask a favor: Would you take 30 seconds to pop over to Apple Podcasts and leave a quick rating? I am at 193 right now, and would love to surpass 200! ~ Jamie xo
Weekend homeschool links:
- How to Break Your Emerging Reader’s “Word Guessing” Habit
- Why You Need to Press Pause Sometimes
- Supporting Neurodivergent Children in Discovering Their True Selves
- What If My Teen Doesn’t Know What He Wants to Be When He Grows Up?
- Create Your Own Positivity Jar to Encourage Good Behavior (We did this for years!)
- 9 years ago on Simple Homeschool: Best books of the month (Some great recommendations here!)
- In case you missed it this week: 3 Reminders To Encourage You During Hardship While Homeschooling
Is your child struggling with reading or been diagnosed with dyslexia? Dyslexia Connect effectively helps students make progress using the proven Orton-Gillingham method…and its founder is a homeschooling graduate!
One-on-one encouraging tutors with expertise guide your child in reading and spelling with more confidence – see if DC is a fit for your family and schedule a free trial today!
Want to plan ahead for your child’s spring semester and save? My Fun Science offers a rich selection of weekly live online science, math, and technology courses for elementary, middle, and high school homeschoolers.
Courses are designed to integrate well with your specific homeschooling approach and to elevate the live online learning experience. Learn more about My Fun Science today!
(This post contains affiliate links, which means Simple Homeschool receives a small commission from some of the links on this page.)
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what your type needs most!