Looking to inspire a reluctant reader or writer in your homeschool? Check out Anne Bogel’s new book journal for kids, My Reading Adventures! (afflink)
Weekend homeschool links:
- Helping Our Kids Understand Themselves
- Homeschooling an Only Child: When Should I Be Worried About Socialization?
- Around the World with Picture Books (a great list, so blessed to be featured on it!)
- 5 Signs You Can Homeschool Your Kids Successfully
- Our 4-day a week Homeschool Curriculum Choices
- 6 years ago on the blog: 5 things that are finally working
- In case you missed it this week: 60 TV shows recommended for ages 8-12 (UPDATED!)
- This week on Instagram: Just take responsibility for loving your child TODAY
Sonlight makes it simple for you to teach your kids at home with their literature-based curriculum. From PreK-12th grade, they help you teach your children wisdom and discernment, growing a love for both God’s world and those who live in it!
Through reading and listening to stories your child will gain the ability to think critically. To learn if Sonlight’s open and go curriculum is for you, find out more today!
Do you have a child in grades PreK-6? Popular Book Company specializes in high-quality educational workbooks & online resources for your early/upper elementary-aged children.
Recognized worldwide, Popular Book Company offers resources focusing on math, English, and science. Check out a sample and get free shipping on any US order here!
This post contains affiliate links, which means Simple Homeschool receives a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Child’s Learning Style? Take Jamie’s new quiz now and set yourself up for homeschooling success by understanding the way they learn best!