Weekend homeschool links:
- What I Wish I’d Known re: Homeschooling Preschool
- Mom’s Cancer Diagnosis and Double Mastectomy (remember you can continue to support Erin via this GoFundMe)
- How to Motivate Your Child to Read
- 8 Screen-Free Rainy Day Activities to Keep Kids Busy and Engaged Indoors
- 9 years ago on the blog: What about ME: On taking care of yourself as a homeschooling mom
- In case you missed it this week: 5 Things I Would Say To My Younger Homeschooling Self
- This week on Instagram: Watch my entire tour of Prince Edward Island from start to finish via this Highlight Reel (about 5 min total, with Anne’s Theme as the soundtrack – enjoy!)
Welcome to another new Simple Homeschool sponsor: The Mailbox Gold, your all-in-one homeschool resource for activities and printables!
Homeschooling can be challenging, but with their online library of over 40,000 activities, plus your monthly issue of The Mailbox Magazine, you’ll easily plan lessons that work for your family. Try it out for one week free to make sure it’s exactly what you need!
The online world is always changing, making it hard to educate our kids on safely navigating the internet. That’s why Cyber Civics offers a relevant cyber-safety curriculum for your children!
Through their comprehensive digital literacy program your child will learn digital citizenship and much more. No prep work is needed and it’s adaptable to any group size, making it ideal for home or co-op use!
This post contains affiliate links, which means Simple Homeschool receives a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Child’s Learning Style? Take Jamie’s new quiz now and set yourself up for homeschooling success by understanding the way they learn best!