SH #106: The “S” Word: Socialization ~
Written by Jamie C. Martin of Simple Homeschool and Introverted Moms
Welcome back to a new episode of the Simple Homeschool podcast! This year I’m doing a special podcast series with my 18-year-old son Jonathan: “Reflections from a Homeschool Graduate.”
Jonathan was homeschooled from K-12th grade so he has a unique perspective, and guess what one of the most-submitted questions for him to answer has been?
That’s right – in this episode we’re talking THE “S” word: Socialization!
The “S” Word: Socialization
In Episode 106, you’ll hear us answer these questions:
- Where do you make friends?
- Did you ever feel like it was difficult to find common ground to connect with peers about?
- Do you feel like you get along well with other homeschoolers?
- Do you feel you get along with your peers in general?
Click here to stream/download Episode 106! Find it wherever you listen to podcasts and subscribe so you’ll be notified when we release another episode in a couple of weeks.
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- This episode is NOT sponsored by Stew Leonards (listen in for more context LOL), but IS sponsored by My Fun Science and Sonlight!
- Carl Azuz on Sonlight’s YouTube channel
- Why Everyone Wants to Quit Homeschooling in November and February
- Our 2023 Homeschool Day in the Life Series
- Follow Jamie on Instagram and Facebook
- Take my quiz, What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality?
Do you have a homeschooling question for Jonathan or me to answer in an upcoming episode? If so, leave it in a comment on this post or email it to me at email@example.com with the subject line “Podcast Question” and we’ll see what we can do!
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what your personality type needs most!